Free Canadian Citizenship Test
1. What part of the Constitution legally protects the basic rights and freedoms of all Canadians?
2. When is the Canada Day celebration?
The British Charter of Rights and Freedoms The Canadian Charter of Rights The Canadian Charter of Freedoms The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
3. What is the meaning of the Remembrance Day poppy?
May 21st, we celebrate the Queen's birthday July 1st, we celebrate the anniversary of the Confederation each year July 4th, we celebrate the anniversary of Confederation each year June 24th, we celebrate multiculturalism
4. Who was Sir Sam Steele?
To remember our Sovereign, Queen Elizabeth II To celebrate Confederation To honour Prime Ministers who have die To remember the sacrifice of Canadians who have served or died in wars up to the present day
5. What are the two official languages of Canada?
A great frontier hero, Mounted Policeman and soldier of the Queen A military leader of the Métis in the 19th century The first Prime Minister of Canada The Father of Manitoba
6. Give the first two lines of Canada’s national anthem?
English and Métis Inuktitut and French English and French English and Inuktitut
7. Which party is the Official Opposition at the federal level?
O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command O Canada! Our province and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command O Canada! From far and wide, O Canada, We stand on guard for thee O Canada! We stand on guard for thee
8. When asked, who must you tell how you voted in a federal election?
The New Democratic Party The Liberal Party The Independent Party The Conservative Party
9. Which animal is an official symbol of Canada?
Your employer No one A police officer An Elections Canada official
10. How are Senators selected?
The moose The hawk The beaver The deer
11. What is the name of the Governor General?
They are appointed on the advice of the Governor General They are appointed on the advice of the Prime Minister They are selected by the Prime Minister They are elected by people
12. What is the “Head Tax”?
David Johnston Elizabeth May Dalton McGuinty Michaëlle Jean
13. Which was the last province to join Canada?
Race-based entry fee charged for Chinese entering Canada Fee charged for anyone entering Canada after 1900 A tax imposed on beer beginning in 1867 Fee charged for moving westward in the early 1900s
14. Which province has the most bilingual Canadians?
Newfoundland Alberta Saskatchewan British Columbia
15. What are the Prairie provinces and their capital cities?
British Columbia Prince Edward Island Nova Scotia Quebec
16. What are the territories of Northern Canada and their capital cities?
Alberta (Edmonton) and Saskatchewan (Regina) Alberta (Edmonton), Saskatchewan (Regina) and Manitoba (Winnipeg) Saskatchewan (Regina) and Manitoba (Winnipeg) Saskatchewan (Regina), Manitoba (Winnipeg) and Ontario (Toronto)
17. What is the highest military honour a Canadian can receive?
Alaska (Juneau) and Yukon Territory ( Whitehorse) Northwest Territories (Yellowknife) and Alaska (Juneau) Northwest Territories (Yellowknife) Yukon Territory (Whitehorse), Northwest Territories (Yellowknife), and Nunavut (Iqaluit)
18. Who is the Queen’s representative in Canada?
Purple Cross Badge of Courage Order of Merit Victoria Cross
19. Who had played an important part in building the Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR)?
Prime Minister of Canada Premier Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Governor General of Canada
20. What three oceans border Canada?
American railroad engineers Acadian railroad workers Chinese railroad workers Afro-American slaves
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Bookmarking this citizenship test website is a great way to save the website link address for future practice and learning.
Bookmark: Citizenship Test by Goobid
Press Ctrl+D keys on PC
or ⌘-D keys on Mac on your keyboard
or simply click the white star.